Are you interested in a career as a Staff Appraiser with D.S. Murphy?
Are you an appraiser looking for a better opportunity?
D.S. Murphy is always looking for Certified Appraisers who understand customer service and provide outstanding quality. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a respected company with an existing client base. Certified Residential Appraisers working for D.S. Murphy Valuation will have excellent benefits, as well as room for growth within the organization.
Benefits of Working with D.S. Murphy
- W2 employee
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Savings account with company match
- Company provides E&O, MLS, and all neede data sources, as well as appraisal software
- Support and administrative staff
- Performance recognition and bonus program
You will also have the ability to:
- Be a team lead and earn bonus override pay based on your team’s efforts
- Mentor and train new appraisers, and earn additional income based on trainees’ performance, if you choose
When applying please attach a resume, 2 work samples, and a copy of your license(s)
Job Description & Qualifications
- Certified Residential Appraisers will appraise, single family attached and detached and multi-unit property.
Certified Residential Appraiser will analyze factors that may influence the value of properties/real estate, using judgment to determine market value.
- Reviews sale information to determine market trends and appropriate comparable sales.
- Work with clients in a professional and timely fashion.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned to the Certified Residential Appraiser as needed.
- Must have a Certified Residential or Certified General Appraiser License
- MUST HAVE at least 3 years of prior Residential Appraisal experience in real estate.
- Must be FHA Approved
- Be Customer focused and able to meet deadlines
- Considerable knowledge and skill in operation of personal computers and software.